Intermasjid Quran Competition
Posted March 6, 2016
Below are the qualifying questions for the Intermasjid Quran Competition.
* Grades 7-12 are eligible to participate
* Qualifying test has been moved to March 20, 2016 due to the Maple Syrup Volunteering field trip to be held on March 13, 2016 for the older students.
* Students will be tested on random questions selected from the attached packet.
* Students who score a 100% will be eligible to join the team.
* Rules for the teams including number of students to be selected will be posted shortly.
Below is a message from the Second Grade Teachers:
As-Salaamu Alaikum Parents of Second Grade Students,
Please be advised that there will be a memorization and salah (prayer competition on January 17, 2016. Please help your kids with the following so that they may participate and succeed in the competitions.
1. Surah Al-Kauther
2. Salatul Fajr